Saturday, February 04, 2006

A girl in A Box


It turned to a beautiful sunny day out of nowhere. and I enjoyed to go out walking alone by myself. It is sometimes so soothing to think and walk. I kind of felt rejected by my friend.He initiated the shit but he didn't want to continue it. We were like" Sally meets Harry" type. You know people who are so emotionally the same but can't get into a relationship. I thought I have something in my heart for him but it seems he didn't feel the same way. Or maybe he knows that I am a swinger type gal, and he all knew about me cheating on my ex boyfriends and he is not going to buy the shit from me again.
Anyway I wish I could put myself in a box and mail myself to somewhere .Let me know if you have any intention of receiving someone in a box(I felt most unwanted ,unloved ,forgotten and behated)

3 Comments:

Blogger amygdala said...

beautiful photo. is that you?

6:38 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

lol ...no that is not me..I just posted that pic to refelect my own feelings..

8:07 AM  
Blogger cytherea said...

It's the worst thing falling for soemone and not being sure if he feels the same and worse than that: having a crush on soemone and knowing that he doesn't

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home