Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sad sad realities

Casualties from cartoon protestions in islamic countries exceed the casualties from USA operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.(little bit of Sarcasm)Also I have to remind you those people got killed from suicide bombing in Iraq and Palestine.
Last uptodated news: least 11 die in Nigeria Cartoon protestions.
I don't know it is funny or a disaster.
Due to this incident which Dick Cheney was involved,and he caused a injury to someone in a hunting expedition.Media in USA and cartoonists just rip the ass out off him .Such a funny and hilarious TV shows and caricatures and some were too offensive but I didn't hear anyone sued anyone or anyone got killed.We muslims are going the wrong way.Just killing eachother or holding rallies for a cartoon after three monthes of it is publishment date sounds so paradoxical.I don't mean that offending people because of their religion,race and nationality is something to be appreciated.I am profoundly against it.But the point is actually those cartoons are the picture of US muslims in their eyes.Bunch of killers and those who don't know the real way of diplomacy.
Bitter realities of being a citizen of a thirld world country.If we want to stop these tragedies to happen we have to expand our limits.Sad sad things happen and some people lose their lives but they even don't know why and what for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Thanks so much for vewing my blog.I hope you holler bacl later some other time too..
Peace up dude..

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems that we are getting famous :D

12:38 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Dear Arlo,thanks for reading my blog..lol..it seems you had some key words which were related to my blog!I hope I can post some more better entries.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home