Saturday, July 19, 2008

I want to wake up and just realize it was a nightmare and he is gonna knock on my balcony door…I just wanna wake up..

It hurts the most not even get to have a decent goodbye... How could he? How could he hurt me so much…maybe I did the same… and I didn’t notice…

I don’t want to hate him. I don’t want to be angry at myself either that I am the one who killed everything gradually...when did he stop loving me? Did he ever love me?

I wasn’t ready for that and I didn’t see it coming…when I saw Meno’s message: “that ıs always easy tee, no acts or articles of love, no constitution... love is like before civilization.. anarchism, nothing to do about that... then in that case u`d better listen Pink Floyd’s two songs: final cut & nobody home..”.. he made me wonder.. yea he is right.. he is so fucking right..

I would have died without Azin… she saved me... oh my, she saved me.

I’ll be fine.. I’ll be fine keep saying that to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came across your blog, Waw that's a lot of anger due to a loser leaving you. GO through my blog some times, I was in the same shoes as you & took a good while for me to wake up.

There is a saying that goes: It is better to be alone then be in the wrong company.

&&& in the end when you'll look BK you'll be laughing at it and telling yourself what in the hick was I thinking!!!

Try to not give him any power by thinking about him. It was HIS lost.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home