Saturday, January 13, 2007

Blog Tag - 5 things You Didn’t Know About Tee

Despite it being the equivalent of an e-mail chainletter - it’s a fun meme - and it’s a great way to get to know some folks of the web.

Anyway,I've been tagged ... in a virtual game of BLOG TAG (thanks ,Alireza)

So here is my list of five things you didn’t know about me.

5- When I was in Kindergarten, I always played with the boys because they were more fun than the girls. As a grown up, I still have a lot of guy friends
My childhood playmate was my older brother who loved to bombard my Barbie doll house with batteries and pretend it was Iran-Iraq War. (I really didn't care about that doll house thing just how his sense of destruction got our ass in trouble later, freaked me out!)

4- Streetlights have a tendency to turn off when I walk or drive underneath them. This happens at least twice a month.

3-I am a random kind of person who leads her life on no-plan plan. I believe the best conversation you can ever have is,with a stranger.

2- I start eating hysterically when I am overstressed.

1- My favorite quote is by Arthur C. Clarke: "Once is an accident; twice a coincidence; three times...a conspiracy."

0-I am a good LIAR!

I am woefully behind on my Bloglines, so I have no idea who has done this yet. If you have not been tagged and would like to be, then I tag you. Go!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a conspiracy theory:... forget it! but is this a conspiracy?
finally, almost all girls get along with guys better: why you may ask?
1. the guys are not jealous (as gils are!) and girls want prove to other girls, we are more pupolar! the undeniable truth! isn't it?
and you are the !!!
outter than all these welcome back!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Alireza,has that happened to you too?
Literally being more fun doesn't mean guys are better than girls in GENERAL!I have seen jealousy in men which is quite more destructive than a jealousy you might observe in women!Jealousy in women just ends up to a cat fight ,men's to a murder!When it comes to woman versus man issues I am a LESBIAN MAN HATER FEMINIST!(just kidding)
Men tend to be more risk taker than women,mainly because women are more vulnerable because of socio-cultural factors.(Mainly in Iran )
Thank you very much Alirezajan,it feels good to be back I have missed this place and you guys the most!

11:05 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hi Spooky, welcome back! :) Interesting coincidence, I wrote my five things a few days ago. Hey, the same thing happens to me quite frequently as your #4!! I can be walking or driving also when street lights turn off. Once, I walked by a lamp post and the light went off. About a half hour later I was walking back and I saw from a distance that the light was back on. However, as I got near it, it went off again! Now that is really freaky!! This has been happening to me for years. I have told almost no one because I don't want them to call me crazy. I think you need to read my recent ESP post. I wonder if there is some connection?! Maybe I am a Spooky Warlock. :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Hi David,thanks!
If you think you have any desire to join our magic club,you'll be most welcomed to the club...
hey your 5 things were really cool.it seems you were a naughty kid.

4:19 AM  
Blogger David said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my 5 things Spooky. :) I would be honored to join your magic club! These days, I am far less naughty and much more nice. ;)

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also eat a lot when I'm stressed. Actually, I eat so much that I gain lots of weight when I'm stressed, and that by itself adds to the stress.

I liked your # zero as I supposed it took lots of courage on your behalf to mention it.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

David,You're welcomed to the club.
Sometimes the naughtier you get,nicer you appear to other people!!

Mariam,it is funny I had to go on a one month diet to melt down the fat I just gained within a week...
lol..about the #zero,honestly I am a good liar!(paradox)

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to do it losing the extra flesh and fat that is.

Good on ya that you succeed!!
:)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am writing to invite you to check out our new ONLINE Iranian Television Network (www.bebin.tv) and if you like what you see to possibly blog about it and tell your readers. We appreciate your review/comments/feedback of our television network. We are trying very hard to provide a high quality television alternative for the second generation Iranians worldwide. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.

Best Regards & Happy Norooz

mike k

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog, and agree with what you write.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i liked that blog tag so i tagged myself too you can visit my blog and check it out if you like

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved reading your blog. Why did you stop? (I'm a male from England)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home