Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy persian new year.It is newyear holidays here.I call it nervous Norouwz because everything is so screwed over here.(surf the google news and let me know of what re the top ten news about iran!!hehe)This idle life of mine that I am leading is going to get me into mad house.I don't know when was the last time I looked to myself in the mirror.I really look like a spooky witch now!Why I am still here at my pc while the rest of the world is having fun...pew.
I found this very interesting but who gives the rat's fuck??
US military expenditures approximate those of the rest of the world combined, while arms sales by 38 North American companies (one in Canada) account for more than 60 per cent of the world total (which has risen 25 per cent since 2002).
who is the warlord here?Poor Afghani farmer who is starving to death or American cartel.Please let me know if you fight your tears back when you see a one-leged 10 years old afghani kid begging for food.It is too idealistic to want best of everything for everyone but can't we just make some more room for other humanbeings.
Currently chilling with:"Blvd of broken dreams", by Greenday
*****why I can't find cool pics for my blog anymore??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am spending the new year at my computer and in my bed too.
And honestly I don't think it's useful to criticize people for doing a profitable business. As long as dealing arms generates money you can't stop it even if you debate that it's not ethical. You can't change people by telling them something is right or wrong. If you want to stop the arms race you should make the business unprofitable by making a secure world.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

So it's Persian. Cool.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,Persian can be cool...sometimes ;)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Dear Rodman,Somehow you might be right but we can't stop not to speak up for those who have been the victims of this kind fo business.and we can't make this world a more secure place without being united against that business and those who supports it.
Dear Nettie,thanks for reading my weblog.Yes it is persian..and persian stuff can be cool sometimes!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home