Monday, April 17, 2006

When the president announced that Iran has successfuly enriched uranium last week , I was so disappointed that there won't be any other way for diplomatic solution for iran's problems with international community.I guess iranian side just made the wrong move which neo-cons wanted so desperately in Bush administration,war option back to the table again.I wonder what are the other options in Bush's contingency planing.
Why I have to suffer the outcomes of someone else's insanity?Life is officially unfair.
When I get turned on with a suntanned face , smell of sweat mixed with cheap cigarette, that is when I am fucking bored...
I was watching "Domino".It wasn't a bad movie but I am not into movies which the girl plays the tough chick thingy.but it just came to my mind while watching this movie,tossing a coin is the only mathemtical fair game that I know...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is better watchin films..

1:15 AM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

well war option was never off the table as long as I recall. I wasn' all sad abt it as this seemed to be the only option left for us. Now that we've finally developed the technology they can soften their tone & try to help us get on with developing the nuclear power faster while they watch over any missile threats? ;-) sometimes it doesn' feel so bad to live under constant threats ;-)

5:27 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Khanumi,Oh yea girl you're right ,probably watching movies is much more better than anything esle like craving those stupid books..man I miss you so much!hugs

Dr.O2,I just rather to live a safe life than fearing of a dreadful future.That is so obvious international community doesn't trust our goverment.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know why these people don't understand that the cold war is fucking over now. In the world today having nukes and other dirty expensive technology no longer counts as power. Haven't they heard about Chernobil? Wake up people. We are six years into the 21st century. If you want to have a powerful Iran do something for the fucked up economy and establish a healthy and transparent foreign policy. We are not fools and we know nukes are no good for us...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Maybe Meme said...

http://blogs.zmag.org/node/2556

10:56 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Anonymous friend,I guess you don't think you're the first who dsicovered shortcomings in Iran's economy.Perhaps if you knwo after 8 year wars and also being depended to oil Iran is not able of having a efficient economy and who caused this to Iran ,there is long stroy to be told.
Brayan,Thanks for the link.I checked it.It was so informative for me

5:27 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home