Monday, April 24, 2006

Things are much better when I am lying.No apology needed for mistakes that I make.With lies I earned more respect than I could with honesty .Honesty comes with misery.Cheating eaquals being vigorous .And I am tired of playing the old game.I am tired of saying the same words just to the different people.Telling them they're the only or the're the last..or sometimes the first..it didn't make any difference at all. I tried to win hearts in cost of giving away my soul.I don't feel lonely nor unloved.I am too numb to feel anything.I am going back to my den,where I can think of a day that I will find a better game to play.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u lied?to me?? ..oh i cant live anymore my love:))

9:21 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

me had been there & I sometimes go back there since it calms me down. Honesty does not pay anymore. An open heart is a loser. When in Rome act as a Roman they say. If the common language is in Lies then let be it...

P.S: Fantastic piece.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

PersianArchitect,You're most welcome
Khanumi,of course I never lied to you(just another lie..maybe I did,I don't remember)
Dr.O2,very true,indeed you expressed it much better than me

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was great! I learned that politics is needed everywhere..the hard way.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where are your ideals? honesty is so important!
can you live a life without honesty and with lies?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

U have spoken of a fresh wound I am still suffering from ;-)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Rodman,thanks and you're right it is the hard way but seems to be the only way to survive!
Daria,I count myself quite as a realist!lost realist!
Dr.O2,what is that made you feel the bittersweet of the lies?
bd49,good to see you back here!Machiavelli??I'll think about it.I can't have good feelings in the end when I feel quite miserable.
Brian Coughlan,good to see such efforts like yours to ease tension in the world.Good luck

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home