Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You don't really need to do something very brilliant to be mentioned on Time's special issue as one of the world's most influential people.
For example our dear President, he wrote some letters, made some impossible to keep promises to improve our economic lives and fighting corruption. I don't know how much he has been successful but my people are still struggling in the same shit. So how come he has done something significant?
For next year, I'll surprise my mom by having my picture there too. It isn't that hard to fulfill. Say something insane then you're up there…

7 Comments:

Blogger Dr O2 said...

you'll be facing some tough challenge though. I'll be running for the same thing ;-)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good way to send love letters between countries:))

12:23 PM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

Dr.O2,That ain't tough ..as I see these guys get their way to the Time very easy..

Deci,write to me baby wirte to me..lol..
Persian Architect:yes ,me too I have started wirtting my letters too..as I am running for the same Dr.O2 mentioned..

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe that was cool.And I hope you still keep on getting love letters after you have your picture printed on time :P. I'm kidding of course ;)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Spooky Witch said...

lol ..like that I will receive some letters from bunch of politicans ...Rodman the average of their age is above 60..argh can't even think about screwing any of them..

2:23 AM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

Sometimes letters are just pieces of papers, not more.
And for presidency: I´m not sure if this is the right decision...

5:52 AM  
Blogger rubarzan said...

go on spooky
doit
we are gonna see how you look like, at last

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home